Hello From Baja California MX

• HTML tutorial

pizzle007

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

My wife and I moved to Baja about a year ago and just started overlanding this year. We plan on doing a couple more modifications to the rig. We've been to a couple of great places already and excited to eventually venture into BC Sur.

IMG_1905.jpg

Last edited:

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

My wife and I moved to Baja about a year ago and just started overlanding this year. We plan on doing a couple more modifications to the rig. We've been to a couple of great places already and excited to eventually venture into BC Sur.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: pizzle007

animaloverland

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Tollhouse, California, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Van Sciver
Member #

View attachment 63884
Hey pizzle007....I like your rig! Approx where are you in Baja? We try to get down there in April each year to say hi to the last of the whales before they head north. We have done some exploring on trails near pacific and SOC. We have limited time with the kids still in school but have been as far south as the southern end of Bahia Conception. We are hoping to get down to La Ventana for some kite boarding in the winter.

Reactions: pizzle007

pizzle007

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Hey pizzle007....I like your rig! Approx where are you in Baja? We try to get down there in April each year to say hi to the last of the whales before they head north. We have done some exploring on trails near pacific and SOC. We have limited time with the kids still in school but have been as far south as the southern end of Bahia Conception. We are hoping to get down to La Ventana for some kite boarding in the winter.
Thanks! We live on the toll road between Rosarito and Playas. We haven't made it much further than San Quentein, but are planning to head over to the SOC side as soon as the weather starts getting cooler.