Hello from Atlanta Georgia

• HTML tutorial

Floki

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Villa Rica
Member #

New member checking in. Recently purchased a 2017 4Runner TRD Pro. I’m the process of equipping it out. Most of my experience off-roading has been on dirt bikes or quads, but I’m really excited to learn new techniques in a full size vehicle. Outside the scope of hunting and basic camping I’m new to “overland camping” or “off the grid” style exploration. I’m hoping to learn a lot from members of this community and make new friends! Happy thanksgiving to everyone!

Marshall Small

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

New member checking in. Recently purchased a 2017 4Runner TRD Pro. I’m the process of equipping it out. Most of my experience off-roading has been on dirt bikes or quads, but I’m really excited to learn new techniques in a full size vehicle. Outside the scope of hunting and basic camping I’m new to “overland camping” or “off the grid” style exploration. I’m hoping to learn a lot from members of this community and make new friends! Happy thanksgiving to everyone!

Marshall Small
Hi Marshall and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Marshall Small
Hello Marshall and welcome to the OB crew..glad to add another Toy to the group and look forward to seeing your adventures

k9sar

Local Expert, Georgia USA

Enthusiast III

Rydal, GA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK4EKF
Welcome to the tribe Marshall! You've come to the right place.
The amount of real world knowledge that I've found here is fantastic!

Tim

Floki

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Villa Rica
Member #

Welcome, I love down in Fayetteville.
You have the rig I'm wanting next!
Hey, thanks! I absolutely love this vehicle! I think by the time I’m done modding it out, changing suspensions etc. your money would go a lot further if you went with a different package other then the TRD Pro however I’ve always wanted one. Nice to see I have some overland neighbors around in Georgia.

Reactions: Eric Neal

Eric Neal

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Atlanta, GA
Member #

Good morning Marshall, Welcome aboard. We live over near Tucker (NE side of ATL) and drive a 2002 Ford Ranger 4x4 with a Yakima RTT. Look forward to seeing you out on the FS roads/trails in the future.

Reactions: k9sar

Floki

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Villa Rica
Member #

Good morning Marshall, Welcome aboard. We live over near Tucker (NE side of ATL) and drive a 2002 Ford Ranger 4x4 with a Yakima RTT. Look forward to seeing you out on the FS roads/trails in the future.
Yeah for sure! I’m really looking forward to crossing paths with everyone. See you soon.

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877

Marshall Small
Welcome to Overland Bound Marshall! Great looking rig. Hope to hear more about your adventures.