Hello From Arkansas

• HTML tutorial

ProcTheDr

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Hi

My name is Nathan I'm currently living near the Ozark mountains of Northern Arkansas love the outdoors and everything about it! I'm very new to this website and the overlanding community. I'm really thinking about becoming a member. Do we have any other Arkansas members on here?

The last couple of years I've been slowly building my 07 Tacoma into a weekend ''getaway vehicle" (still my daily driver) not trying to break the bank with this build but have been adding stuff slowly overtime and is finally coming together! But definitely not done with the build.

IMG_8679.jpg View attachment 61980

Looking forward to meeting this community on here!

Nathan

Reactions: Jube and Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi

My name is Nathan I'm currently living near the Ozark mountains of Northern Arkansas love the outdoors and everything about it! I'm very new to this website and the overlanding community. I'm really thinking about becoming a member. Do we have any other Arkansas members on here?

The last couple of years I've been slowly building my 07 Tacoma into a weekend ''getaway vehicle" (still my daily driver) not trying to break the bank with this build but have been adding stuff slowly overtime and is finally coming together! But definitely not done with the build.

View attachment 61979 View attachment 61980

Looking forward to meeting this community on here!

Nathan
Hello Nathan and welcome to the OB crew....good looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: ProcTheDr

Laud

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Southeast Arlington TX
First Name
Laud
Last Name
Maroney
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
-KG5QHC-
Service Branch
Air Force and Army
There is a great event happening near you this fall, hosted by a respected OB Member.
Find 'Rendezvous in the Ozarks'. Natural State Overland has all the details... dub dub dub or FB. I have no affiliation, just a member and attended last year.

The area you call home is beautiful, lots of available options to play!

ProcTheDr

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

There is a great event happening near you this fall, hosted by a respected OB Member.
Find 'Rendezvous in the Ozarks'. Natural State Overland has all the details... dub dub dub or FB. I have no affiliation, just a member and attended last year.

The area you call home is beautiful, lots of available options to play!
Thanks Luad Ill check it out!

Jube

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

NW Arkansas
Member #

Welcome Nathan! Nice rig.. I live about two hours north of you. I've never been to the rendezvous, but I registered last night. Thre will be several Overland Bound folks there, hopefully see you there! Be safe--

ProcTheDr

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Welcome Nathan! Nice rig.. I live about two hours north of you. I've never been to the rendezvous, but I registered last night. Thre will be several Overland Bound folks there, hopefully see you there! Be safe--
Thanks! haven't signed up yet but me and the wife may come out to the venue. Hope to see you there!

Silverback_WK2

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler I

Tontitown, AR
Member #

Greetings! I love the Tacoma!
I live northwest of you up in the Fayetteville area. But we go down near you frequently to hit trails and chase waterfalls.
Hope to see you at the Rendezvous.