Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

USA
First Name
Lou
Last Name
N/A
Hello folks, my name is Bruce and I'll go by BrewsterII on the forum. I live in the Phoenix area and currently drive a 2010 FJC TTSE. I love this truck and cannot imagine ever getting rid of it. I'm starting the process of equipping it for a trip to Alaska next year if all things go as planned.

I've done quite a bit of off roading in my younger years in a 1968 Chevy K10 4x4, and more recently have traveled and explored the desert and mountain area's of AZ on a Honda XR400R enduro.

My habits include, Fly fishing, the shooting sports, camping, dirt bikes and 4x4's, all the expensive stuff you know!

I am going to Overland Expo on Sat, May 13th ...... near Flagstaff to check out equipment and such, should be fun and costly, LOL.

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: justin marsh

Graeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Catalina Avenue, Tucson, AZ, USA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Hoffmaster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7CRJ
Service Branch
Air Force
Welcome, we will see you at the Expo then. I will be the guy there with the 4Runner. Lol I wonder how cold it will be when we get up there? Today it was 25 degrees.

Sean S

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

California, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
S
Welcome to the OB community. I wish that I was going to this year's Overland Expo but I have some family commitments, which I cannot get out of. I have seen videos of previous expos over the years. It looks absolutely incredible and just seems to be getting better from one year to the next. OB will even have a booth this year! I hope that you have a great time, meet lots of fellow OB members and check out all the cool gear that can could be in your FJ one day, possibly as early as May 13th!
18155860_699314410193234_579838987152430651_o.jpg