Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Ken, welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.
Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. We have two regular meet ups around Tucson and Gilbert. If you are near either of those areas keep an eye out for more info when things get back to normal, or some form of it.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.

Reactions: KenDF

KenDF

Rank IV
Investor

Enthusiast III

Arizona
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Follette
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Working

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.
Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. We have two regular meet ups around Tucson and Gilbert. If you are near either of those areas keep an eye out for more info when things get back to normal, or some form of it.

Thanks Jon, hoping my membership number gets to me soon so I can fully participate in the OB community

DaleRF

Rank VII
Investor

Pioneer II

Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ, USA
First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)

Jon,
Ken ordered his membership back on Saturday, 16 May, so, it's been 4-days and he still hasn't received his member number! Are you able to check with Michael or someone to see if there is a problem? When I joined, I received my member number in under 10-minutes, so I'm kinda concerned.
Thanks!

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

I would say give it a few more days, Michael may be busy with the new OB1 app or had something come up.
However, I am sure if you don't hear anything by the end of the week @Kent R may be able to check the status of the order for you.

Reactions: DaleRF

DaleRF

Rank VII
Investor

Pioneer II

First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)
I would say give it a few more days, Michael may be busy with the new OB1 app or had something come up.
However, I am sure if you don't hear anything by the end of the week @Kent R may be able to check the status of the order for you.
Alright. Thank you for the quick response!

DaleRF

Rank VII
Investor

Pioneer II

First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA