Northwest Alberta, Canada
First Name
ChrisAndAmanda
Last Name
Bayrak
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VE6CHR
Hey everyone! My name is Chris and I am from NW Alberta. After watching several overland and 'overland style' YouTube channels over the looong winter we've had, I have convinced the wife to get back into nature! I drive a 2012 F150 XLT and the wife has a 2019 F150 Lariat that we will be using for the bulk of our travels.

GroverRover1.jpg GroverRover3.jpg

Thanks to members such as @Michael With Overland Bound, Kevin and Sarah of @Lifestyle Overland, and others, we have been inspired to go explore the wonderful country in which we live. We have begun gathering some new gear to go with what we've had from many years past, and are eagerly waiting our opportunity to get out and reconnect with nature. I'm excited to learn, share, and explore from/with the members of OB. Thanks for having such a great community for us to join!

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
Welcome from the Pacific Northwest, you have some wonderful country up there for exploring! I travel often to Calgary for business, hoping to get up there for some adventures soon, well whenever travel is permitted again that is.

Reactions: GroverRover

Billiebob

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

earth
First Name
Bill
Last Name
William
Member #

Welcome from the Kootenays. We spent 10 years in Yellowknife, how far north are you ?

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hey everyone! My name is Chris and I am from NW Alberta. After watching several overland and 'overland style' YouTube channels over the looong winter we've had, I have convinced the wife to get back into nature! I drive a 2012 F150 XLT and the wife has a 2019 F150 Lariat that we will be using for the bulk of our travels.

View attachment 148618 View attachment 148620

Thanks to members such as @Michael With Overland Bound, Kevin and Sarah of @Lifestyle Overland, and others, we have been inspired to go explore the wonderful country in which we live. We have begun gathering some new gear to go with what we've had from many years past, and are eagerly waiting our opportunity to get out and reconnect with nature. I'm excited to learn, share, and explore from/with the members of OB. Thanks for having such a great community for us to join!
Hello Chris, welcome to the OB community.

Billiebob

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

earth
First Name
Bill
Last Name
William
Member #

I wish everyone would include the state/province in your location. Canada & the USA are big places.