Hello from Alabama

• HTML tutorial

BulletSmith

Rank 0

Traveler I

Al.
Hello everyone, My name is Mike and I live in Phenix City,AL. I work on Ft. Benning.
I am crossing over from Motorcycle adventure riding to Vehicles. I have always been a cruiser head so when the bike sold I naturally replaced it with a Land Cruiser. Always wanted a 70 series and with some luck I found one. I also have a 2017 TRD Pro 4Runner. Mike

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello everyone, My name is Mike and I live in Phenix City,AL. I work on Ft. Benning.
I am crossing over from Motorcycle adventure riding to Vehicles. I have always been a cruiser head so when the bike sold I naturally replaced it with a Land Cruiser. Always wanted a 70 series and with some luck I found one. I also have a 2017 TRD Pro 4Runner. Mike
Hi Mike and welcome to OB! Nice rigs! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Edward Gentle

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Huntsville Al
Member #

Hello Mike and welcome aboard from N. Alabama (Huntsville)

Been on Ft Benning many, many times over the years. Not a bad place to work at all.

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Hello from Southern California...Alabama is my second home now that my daughter attend college out there. Some real beautiful country over there that is for sure...hope to trek across and explore it with the NightCrawler soon. See ya out there brother!

Reactions: TheDistanceBetween

trfkcop

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Oak Ridge, Tennessee
First Name
Todd
Last Name
O'Neal
Member #

Hello from Tennessee! I was in to Adventure Riding (KLR 650) until a few years ago. Went to Jump School at Ft. Benning!!!

BulletSmith

Rank 0

Traveler I

Al.
Hello from Tennessee! I was in to Adventure Riding (KLR 650) until a few years ago. Went to Jump School at Ft. Benning!!!
A friend of mine had a KLR also, great bike ! He rode it all over Germany and is now out in Washington.
I was in Oak Ridge this past weekend, well just Saturday. I went to WindRock park. Mike