Rank III

Traveler III

Cerritos, CA, USA
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Freeh
Member #

New guy here. Name is Daniel, and I drive a 2017 Ram 1500. Have done a few mods on it… and still not done. Ohhh the rabbit hole of possibilities!!
Been camping since I was little, but new to overlanding. Have done a few trails here n there, but definitely still novice in this field.
Anyways, looking forward to the adventures, information and new friends that are possibly out there from this site.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Daniel, welcome to the OB family.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
New guy here. Name is Daniel, and I drive a 2017 Ram 1500. Have done a few mods on it… and still not done. Ohhh the rabbit hole of possibilities!!
Been camping since I was little, but new to overlanding. Have done a few trails here n there, but definitely still novice in this field.
Anyways, looking forward to the adventures, information and new friends that are possibly out there from this site.
Hello Daniel, welcome to Overland Bound.

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Welcome to the Overland Bound Community Daniel. It always a good thing to see someone else join the Ramily. Sorry Pun intended.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Daniel, welcome again! The rabbit hole is deep. ;-)

D.I.R.T.

Rank III

Traveler III

Cerritos, CA, USA
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Freeh
Member #

Daniel, welcome again! The rabbit hole is deep. ;-)
Yes. Yes it is.
One issue with the rabbit hole though is skid plates. Other then the OEM Mopar ones, it’s tough Pickens out there for 1500 options.
Would you know of a good fabricator that would want to get involved on fabrication of some or know of someplace that I’m not looking.

Any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: Luke VC

Luke VC

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Jefferson, NY
First Name
Luke
Last Name
VanCleef
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K2LVC
Yes. Yes it is.
One issue with the rabbit hole though is skid plates. Other then the OEM Mopar ones, it’s tough Pickens out there for 1500 options.
Would you know of a good fabricator that would want to get involved on fabrication of some or know of someplace that I’m not looking.

Any help would be appreciated.

would like some skid plate info too ... been looking can't seem to find any

D.I.R.T.

Rank III

Traveler III

Cerritos, CA, USA
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Freeh
Member #

Yeah, slim pickings out there for the 1500.
I did run across dethloff mfg. and he makes skids for the 19+ 15’s. I wonder if enough of us bug him, that he’ll make some for ours.

How’s yours coming along?
What have you done so far?