Last Name
Mantey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6OXN
Service Branch
Navy
My name in John Mantey,

I live in the San Diego California area. I am President and CEO of the nonprofit organization, Operation Overland. I became a member here with the hopes that I might find fellow Overlanding enthusiasts of different stripes. For me the vehicle matters not, the person, their integrity, and their character are first and foremost in my book.

From 2013 to 2018, I headed up the San Diego Jeep Club. In 2019, I founded my nonprofit which primarily benefits military Veterans and 1st Responders.

I hope to get to meet some good folks here.

Take care,

John

Last edited:

Raycallahan

Rank I

Traveler I

120 Saint Davids Way, Madison, Mississippi 39110, United States
First Name
Ramon
Last Name
Callahan
Member #

My name in John Mantey,

I live in the San Diego California area. I am President and CEO of the nonprofit organization, Operation Overland. I became a member here with the hopes that I might find fellow Overlanding enthusiasts of different stripes. For me the vehicle matters not, the person, their integrity, and their character are first and foremost in my book.

From 2013 to 2018, I headed up the San Diego Jeep Club. In 2019, I founded my nonprofit which primarily benefits military Veterans and 1st Responders.

Take care,

John
Welcome! I am new too. I hope to get out to West in the coming year. Good luck.

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
My name in John Mantey,

Take care,

John
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

www.overlandbouforums/
https://

www.overlandbound.com/
forums/forums/overland-bohttps://und-meetups.24/
forums/overland-trip-nd.com/

Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

If you have any questions message your nearest Member Representative @FrankRoams or me, your Regional Director, @Narbob.

JButtress

Rank VI

Traveler II

Chattanooga, TN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Buttress
Member #

My name in John Mantey,

Take care,

John
Welcome from Charlotte, NC!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
My name in John Mantey,

Take care,

John
Welcome to Overland Bound John
Thank you for all your hard work helping our Veterans!
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information @FrankRoams (OC/SD)
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course