Hello Everyone! Newbie from the East Bay Area, California

• HTML tutorial

Contributor III

Hello everyone!

My name is Kyle. A bit about myself. I was born and raised in the East Bay Area. Im a college student, currently enrolled in a Firefighter 1 academy. Additionally I’ve been an EMT for two years now. I love the outdoors. I’m an avid mountain biker. I enjoy rock climbing, backpacking, hiking and camping. Basically if it involves being outside in nature or being active count me in.

I just recently became the proud owner of a new to me 2018 4runner sr5. Really looking forward to all of the adventures and opportunities this vehicle has created for me. Even more so, I’m excited to be a part of this great community!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello everyone!

My name is Kyle. A bit about myself. I was born and raised in the East Bay Area. Im a college student, currently enrolled in a Firefighter 1 academy. Additionally I’ve been an EMT for two years now. I love the outdoors. I’m an avid mountain biker. I enjoy rock climbing, backpacking, hiking and camping. Basically if it involves being outside in nature or being active count me in.

I just recently became the proud owner of a new to me 2018 4runner sr5. Really looking forward to all of the adventures and opportunities this vehicle has created for me. Even more so, I’m excited to be a part of this great community!
Hello Kyle and welcome to the OB crew....great vehicle for your adventure platform. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Thank you for your service as a first responder. Appreciate everything you do.

Reactions: Predictablekyle

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Hello everyone!

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planned by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

If you have any questions message me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob

PatriotT4R

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Lillington, NC 27546
Member #

Hello everyone!

Hello kyle ... Welcome to the team ... glad to have you on board.

Reactions: Predictablekyle

Welding Goats

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Ronn
Last Name
Reeger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXB227
Welcome to the forum from West Texas. Enjoy your adventures, wherever they take you.