Hello Everyone, JimmyJet here

• HTML tutorial

JimmyJet

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hello Everyone,

I'm Jimmy Jet from SnailTrail4x4, long time off-roader, fabricator, and all around goof ball. Not really new to overlanding but new to the site. I am located outside of Sacramento, CA. Bobcat (my truck) and I are trying to get out at least once a month. Looking forward to getting outdoors with some like minded people.

Pic of Bobcat attached.

Attachments

Reactions: Levidale

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello Everyone,

I'm Jimmy Jet from SnailTrail4x4, long time off-roader, fabricator, and all around goof ball. Not really new to overlanding but new to the site. I am located outside of Sacramento, CA. Bobcat (my truck) and I are trying to get out at least once a month. Looking forward to getting outdoors with some like minded people.

Pic of Bobcat attached.
Hey, Jimmy Jet and welcome to OB! Bobcat is one nice looking rig! Safe travels man and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: JimmyJet

JimmyJet

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hey, Jimmy Jet and welcome to OB! Bobcat is one nice looking rig! Safe travels man and enjoy those open roads!
Hey Jake, I stumbled upon your YouTube channel not too long ago. Your home isn't too far from mine. When ever your back from your epic travels, lets get a beer and chat YouTube. I could use some help.

Maybe one day I could join you on a Trip.