Hello everyone from Alabama here

• HTML tutorial

Heart of Dixie

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Clanton Alabama
Member #

New member here, just an Ol Country boy from Alabama. I've always loved camping, offroading and anything outdoors. I've recently learned the new word for it ( overlanding) We have 5 kids and an old 85 suburban. Hoping to get a trailer soon to make it easier on hauling, packing, etc. Hope to see some of you on the trails this coming year. God Bless

Heart of Dixie

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Clanton Alabama
Member #

Can even tell From the teeny picture in your name that the truck looks really great. Welcome from next door!
Thanks its still a work in progress, a Johnny Cash rig so to speak " one piece at a time". Ya you are not far away! Maybe we'll meet on the trail!

Jkk

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Georgia
Haha that’s great, love that song. You’d be the happiest man alive if “it didn’t cost you a dime”

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

New member here, just an Ol Country boy from Alabama. I've always loved camping, offroading and anything outdoors. I've recently learned the new word for it ( overlanding) We have 5 kids and an old 85 suburban. Hoping to get a trailer soon to make it easier on hauling, packing, etc. Hope to see some of you on the trails this coming year. God Bless
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Dahoe

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

North Alabama
First Name
Morgan
Last Name
Doster
Member #

Glad to see someone else from Alabama on here!

Reactions: Heart of Dixie

Dahoe

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

North Alabama
First Name
Morgan
Last Name
Doster
Member #

Haven't been on here much, took the truck out west to Colorado and Moab Utah, loved it but wife freaked out. Came back & traded truck off for rockbouncer and going to finish it and do some hill killing
I had a jeep rigged up with roll cage and did the rock/mud life. Now I enjoy a Tahoe with mild trail riding. My wife would have never made it with me in the Jeep. she gets nervous on some of the trails we go on now which is nothing compared to what I used to do. ha!

Motivity Overland

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

New Market, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KQ4CTH
Welcome from SW Florida. I was actually born near Dothan (Ft Rucker)!