Enthusiast I

Fort Worth, TX, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Hitchcock
Member #

Hello from Texas!

Just wanted to take a minute to say hello and introduce myself. I have been camping / backpacking for a long time. In the last year I have really enjoyed exploring with my family in my jeep. I was in Medano Pass, CO last year and passed a 4runner pulling a Turtleback. This spurred my interest in being able to build a trailer that would allow us to travel long distance with a little bit of comfort. I have just recently finished my modified M101A2 camping trailer. We went on our first adventure a few weekends ago and are working on planning many more this summer. I hope to learn from the many years of knowledge that are comprised of all the people who make up this group.

Hope to see you on a trail!!

HitchCrack

Sean S

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

California, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
S
Hello from Texas!

Just wanted to take a minute to say hello and introduce myself. I have been camping / backpacking for a long time. In the last year I have really enjoyed exploring with my family in my jeep. I was in Medano Pass, CO last year and passed a 4runner pulling a Turtleback. This spurred my interest in being able to build a trailer that would allow us to travel long distance with a little bit of comfort. I have just recently finished my modified M101A2 camping trailer. We went on our first adventure a few weekends ago and are working on planning many more this summer. I hope to learn from the many years of knowledge that are comprised of all the people who make up this group.

HitchCrack
Welcome to the forums and the OB community!

Lifestyle Overland

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

Hello from Texas!

HitchCrack
Welcome to the community! So about what time of year did you see this 4Runner and Turtleback? It might have been us! What a small world...