Hello Everybody!

• HTML tutorial

TFlo

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Portland, OR
Member #

I'm Tom. Long time lurker but just made my membership official today! I've always loved road trips. It wasn't until I moved to Oregon (20 years ago...yeesh) that I discovered I loved camping with trucks.
Anyhow, glad to be here and looking forward to getting involved in the community.

Stock 2013 Tacoma TRD Sport.

Attachments

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

I'm Tom. Long time lurker but just made my membership official today! I've always loved road trips. It wasn't until I moved to Oregon (20 years ago...yeesh) that I discovered I loved camping with trucks.
Anyhow, glad to be here and looking forward to getting involved in the community.

Hi Tom and welcome to OB! Nice looking Tacoma! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: TFlo

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello Tom and welcome to the OB crew...glad to add another Toy to the group...looking forward to seeing your adventures neighbor

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877

Hello TFlo! Nice looking Tacoma. Hope to hear about your adventures.