• HTML tutorial

Wolvee

ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) ︻デ═一 pew pew
Staff member
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

Hello all. Where are you from? What are your favorite local Overlanding & camping spots.

Reactions: GratefulFozzie

Wolvee

Staff member
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

Where at in Virginia, Have done any traveling around the Blue Ridge Parkway or the App Trail? I'm in Williamsburg.

Reactions: Alexander Bunyard

Alexander Bunyard

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Harrisonburg, VA, USA
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Bunyard
Member #

Where at in Virginia, Have done any traveling around the Blue Ridge Parkway or the App Trail? I'm in Williamsburg.
I'm in Ruther Glen virginia. Just south of Spotsylvania. My wife and I love the Blue Ridge Parkway. And I'm planning on a trip next saturday out that way somewhere into the GWNF for some trail riding, photos and fishing.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Wolvee

Staff member
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

Awesome. There doesn't seem to be a lot of Virginians here yet.

Alexander Bunyard

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Harrisonburg, VA, USA
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Bunyard
Member #

I haven't seen many. Don't think Overlanding has taken off much here. Although there is a group of guys from NOVA and somewhere west of me that make videos every week. They goto different locations throughout Virginia and the surrounding states.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Alexander Bunyard

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Harrisonburg, VA, USA
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Bunyard
Member #

If we can get a few more Virginians, we can organize a meet somewhere. Possibly even get some people from Maryland, West Virginia and North Carolina if anyone would be interested.

Contributor I

RVA
First Name
H
Last Name
H
Hello everyone. I'm a Virginian (well a transplant from England), located in Richmond. Excited to see other locals recently posting. I don't currently have my own rig, but have plans to get myself a Land Rover Disco. Would definitely be down for meeting up to tackle some trails and do some camping. Cheers!

Wolvee

Staff member
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

Sweet! Welcome everyone. I hope to see all of you on the road!

NorthStar96

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Hello everyone. I'm a Virginian (well a transplant from England), located in Richmond. Excited to see other locals recently posting. I don't currently have my own rig, but have plans to get myself a Land Rover Disco. Would definitely be down for meeting up to tackle some trails and do some camping. Cheers!
I was born in Va. too, although after 6 months, Dad and Mom had to move to San Diego.

sailor96

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Fairfax VA
Member #

Hello all. Where are you from? What are your favorite local Overlanding & camping spots.
Lets pick up this thread- I need new places to go
From Fairfax VA-
Love the GW Nat Forest- some decent trails and plenty of camping spots around Edinburg, VA. perfect for weekend trips
Little Fort Recreation area at the end (or beginning) of Peter's Mill Run trail is a good overnight trip