Gilbert, AZ, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Kight
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KB7DK
I joined up a few months ago and am trying to get my feet wet, so to speak. I just got a notification that I was given an "Off Road Ranger" trophy. I'm not sure what that means, but it's appreciated. It said something about adding my Ham Radio Call (KB7DK) to my profile which I would love to do but I can't seem to find where to do that. There was also a Traveler 1 Trophy, again, Thanks!

Reactions: Aussie571

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Looks like you figured out the ham call sign as it is showing up under your screen name (on the web based forum).

As far as the badges, along the top of the forum (web based) there are sections you can select (Store, Forum, Map, Rally Point, etc... click the > right to the left of your user name and badges should be the last option. You can see the various badges that can be earned and what the requirements are.
To see your badges click your user name at the top, then account details, and then on the left will be "Your Badges". You will see what badges you've earned, what the requirements were, and the date they were earned.

dakight

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

Gilbert, AZ, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Kight
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KB7DK
I suspect that an admin added the call sign for me because it just appeared almost as if by magic. Thank you very much for the information.

Looks like you figured out the ham call sign as it is showing up under your screen name (on the web based forum).

As far as the badges, along the top of the forum (web based) there are sections you can select (Store, Forum, Map, Rally Point, etc... click the > right to the left of your user name and badges should be the last option. You can see the various badges that can be earned and what the requirements are.
To see your badges click your user name at the top, then account details, and then on the left will be "Your Badges". You will see what badges you've earned, what the requirements were, and the date they were earned.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prerunner1982