Hello All

• HTML tutorial

kman62

Rank 0

Traveler I

So Cal
My name is Keith, and I'm glad to join the community.I'm former owner of 4 jeeps models including a 2015 JKUR which I leased for 3 years. I wished I would of purchased the jepp at lease end but do to my daily commute I traded it in on a Chey Volt.. Ok it was the wife's idea... Now the family misses going offraod and after 1.5 years I back shopping for a new Family adventure vehicle and currently looking to purchase a 2014 LR4 or GX-460, My heart says LR4 and my mind and wallet say GX460.

Reactions: Chadlyb and Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
My name is Keith, and I'm glad to join the community.I'm former owner of 4 jeeps models including a 2015 JKUR which I leased for 3 years. I wished I would of purchased the jepp at lease end but do to my daily commute I traded it in on a Chey Volt.. Ok it was the wife's idea... Now the family misses going offraod and after 1.5 years I back shopping for a new Family adventure vehicle and currently looking to purchase a 2014 LR4 or GX-460, My heart says LR4 and my mind and wallet say GX460.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

There are several meet-ups in your area, so if your interested check out the meet-up page of the forum.
If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Reactions: kman62

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello Keith and welcome to the OB crew....look forward to seeing what vehicle you choose for your adventures.

Reactions: kman62