Hello All!

• HTML tutorial

LEX-MTHD

Rank I

Contributor III

Hello all, My name is Alex and I'm pretty excited to join the Overland Bound forums.
I am in San Diego, where I mostly hit the beach or hike, and I drive a 2000 Nissan Frontier 2WD Crew Cab.
I was first introduced to Over landing as a young kid, when my family traveled through Mexico in an old Econoline van, but I have no Overland experience, apart from all the videos I watch!
I am not in a very capable truck, as I have mostly been working on just get it back in decent shape, but I plan on outfitting it for more capable travel in the near future! I thought joining this forum was a necessity, as I very much admire what OB is all about!

Thank you

Last edited:

Dayle Fields

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Poland, Indiana
Member #

Hello all, My name is Alex and I'm pretty excited to join the Overland Bound forums.
I am in San Diego, where I mostly hit the beach or hike, and I drive a 2000 Nissan Frontier 2WD Crew Cab.
I was first introduced to Over landing as a young kid, when my family traveled through Mexico in an old Econoline van, but I have no Overland experience, apart from all the videos I watch!
I am not in a very capable truck, as I have mostly been working on just get it back in decent shape, but I plan on outfitting it for more capable travel in the near future! I thought joining this forum was a necessity, as I very much admire what OB is all about!

Thank you
Welcome Alex, your rig will do your fine plan your trips accordingly and go enjoy.

Sent from my SM-N950U using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: LEX-MTHD

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

Thank you
LEX-MTHD, glad you joined this great group here on OB. I like your truck, don't discount a 2wd! You adds locker and a winch up front, and you can go most any place you want! Benz.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Thank you
Hi Alex and welcome to OB! Nice looking Frontier! Safe travels man and enjoy those open roads!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Thank you
Hello Alex and welcome to the OB crew. Good looking rig and look forward to seeing your build and adventures

Rmac831

Rank III
Investor

Contributor III

Member #

Alex
Spirit is greater than equipment. More commonly known as the pen is mightier than the sword. I've been shown up by stock trucks with good drivers and I used to do some hard core wheeling. I joined this community because I found an absence of judgment. Only a sence of community and support. (Not a founding member) member #831 welcome

Sent from my SM-G955U using OB Talk mobile app