Heading to the BC Overland Overland Rally

• HTML tutorial

Robbie G

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Calgary AB Canada
Member #

Hey, I was wondering if anyone was going to the BC overland rally? I am leaving Calgary Wednesday evening, probably stopping around Revelstoke ish and planning on getting in for Thursday afternoon.

I was wondering if anyone was also going?

Reactions: Bearded HoneyBadger

Bearded HoneyBadger

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Langford BC Canada
Member #

I'm leaving from Victoria BC on Thursday night after work, heading over on the ferry. If anyone is going from Vancouver Island let me know so we can meet up on route. Also, I've created a Rally Point Event for the BCOR so if you are going add your name to the attendees list so we can all meet up. You can find it by going to the top of the screen then select Rally Point and Rally Point Event, you'll see it on the list that loads I believe it's 3 or 4 events down the list.

Bearded HoneyBadger

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Langford BC Canada
Member #

Morning, The BCOR is on right now at the Sasquatch Resort outside of Vancouver. All of the details are in the Rally Point Event. Check it out and maybe you’ll be able to join us for the rest of today and tomorrow.
Good luck with your idler arm...

Bearded HoneyBadger

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Langford BC Canada
Member #

To All OB Members here at BCOR, Let set an RV time and place so we can get together and check out each other’s Riggs and have our morning coffee. I’ll offer up my Rigg as a meeting Point. It look just like my profile pic and I’m camped down between the main vendors area and check in. Right across from The Beige Volvo Earth Rommer.
Hope to see you all soon.
Rich

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

Ha, you captured my camp in this photo! I wasn't a member here before I attended. I actually took a closer look, and you captured me! I'm sitting behind the table. The CRV is just blocked by the Sprinter. lol too funny we were neighbors. I was also at the vehicle recovery class you show here with the yellow XTerra.

BCOR was pretty incredible, wasn't it? I'm going to try to make it back every year for sure.

Robbie G

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Calgary AB Canada
Member #

Yup. I’m the guy in the plaid shirt and sun glasses. In the top picture. You were the guy in the CRV with his daughter?