Have a vanity license plate? Let's see it!

• HTML tutorial

Glenn

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate I

New Tazewell, Tennessee, USA
First Name
Glenn
Last Name
Cote
Member #

Hey Glenn, I think I saw your awesome Jeep at Cabelas near Hartford - have you been there recently? Or it may have been on the opposite end of the highway. I remember the blue shackles and MOPAR.
Yeah Fin that was probably me! My girl and i went to bass pro actually to buy a camp kitchen and went back home by way of cabelas...lol. Small world ...

Reactions: finlayforprez

finlayforprez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member II

Ronks, PA, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

Yeah Fin that was probably me! My girl and i went to bass pro actually to buy a camp kitchen and went back home by way of cabelas...lol. Small world ...
Awesome! [emoji1303] I saw it on the way out... I actually put a few OB cards on some vehicles at Cabelas. Maybe we will get a few more members! If I saw your OB emblem I would have put this in the members spotted thread. Haha!

Glenn

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate I

New Tazewell, Tennessee, USA
First Name
Glenn
Last Name
Cote
Member #

Awesome! [emoji1303] I saw it on the way out... I actually put a few OB cards on some vehicles at Cabelas. Maybe we will get a few more members! If I saw your OB emblem I would have put this in the members spotted thread. Haha!
LMAO! What u talkin 'bout man? Emblemed With Honor...still a rookie, but the heart is there :sunglasses:
badge.jpg