Have a vanity license plate? Let's see it!

• HTML tutorial

Iwata77

US Multi Region Local Expert OK,KS, MO, AR, TX
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

Yesss!!! 75 percent of people I talk to have never seen that movie.... ‍♂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
‍♀ I live in Tulsa, OK where it was filmed. How could people not have seen it!?! It's a classic. And SE Hinton books used to be required reading in middle school.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

PonyBoyXterra

Rank 0

Traveler I

‍♀ I live in Tulsa, OK where it was filmed. How could people not have seen it!?! It's a classic. And SE Hinton books used to be required reading in middle school.

Oh wow really?? I never knew it was filmed in OK. People have told me it was required reading in high school then proceeded to tell me they never saw the movie [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]. Anyway sucks for them...The Gold color was only made in the first year of the Xterra. It's actually called Ochre Metallic

Reactions: GeoYota and Iwata77

Iwata77

US Multi Region Local Expert OK,KS, MO, AR, TX
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

Oh wow really?? I never knew it was filmed in OK. People have told me it was required reading in high school then proceeded to tell me they never saw the movie [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]. Anyway sucks for them...The Gold color was only made in the first year of the Xterra. It's actually called Ochre Metallic

I think it's an awesome plate! The author is from Tulsa and therefore most of her books/movies are based around here. The house where PonyBoy and his brothers lived was just restored and some of the cast came for the dedication.

PonyBoyXterra

Rank 0

Traveler I

I think it's an awesome plate! The author is from Tulsa and therefore most of her books/movies are based around here. The house where PonyBoy and his brothers lived was just restored and some of the cast came for the dedication.

Thank you! Wow very interesting. Maybe one day I'll get over there to visit. NYC doesn't have any overlanding anyway [emoji23]

Reactions: Iwata77