Rank IV

Enthusiast I

San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas, United States
First Name
Corey
Last Name
Lohr
Member #

I am new to the site and app. I guess you could say I am new to overlanding but kind of been doing it all along. I am looking forward to learning for some experienced people and hopefully adding some information to make things better for all. I am a retired Marine so crayons are always on the menu. I’m currently in a 2014 JKU with a Smittybilt RTT. Loving life and living the dream. Follow my new YouTube channel and all the adventures we are having. https://youtube.com/channel/UCP7daRRXWx4tZ9lRTU69fgQ. I look forward to seeing you all out there and hopefully trading some thoughts, ideas, and good times.

Attachments

MarioT'sCJResto

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor II

First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Laboy
Member #

I am new to the site and app. I guess you could say I am new to overlanding but kind of been doing it all along. I am looking forward to learning for some experienced people and hopefully adding some information to make things better for all. I am a retired Marine so crayons are always on the menu. I’m currently in a 2014 JKU with a Smittybilt RTT. Loving life and living the dream. Follow my new YouTube channel and all the adventures we are having. https://youtube.com/channel/UCP7daRRXWx4tZ9lRTU69fgQ. I look forward to seeing you all out there and hopefully trading some thoughts, ideas, and good times.
First let me take this time to thank you (and all the men and women on this venue) who served and continue to protect and serve - God Bless.
Love the JKU, how do you like the RTT? Any winter camping on the east coast?
Well until we cross paths Best Regards from UpState NY

Reactions: Happy_Wanderer

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello Corey, welcome to the OB community.

Reactions: Happy_Wanderer

Happy_Wanderer

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

First Name
Corey
Last Name
Lohr
Member #

First let me take this time to thank you (and all the men and women on this venue) who served and continue to protect and serve - God Bless.
Love the JKU, how do you like the RTT? Any winter camping on the east coast?
Well until we cross paths Best Regards from UpState NY
We actually just did a coast to coast. Froze on the I-10. We are in Florida right now heading north starting tomorrow. Looking forward to hitting the north east. I have some ideas for insulating our Smittybilt.

Happy_Wanderer

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

First Name
Corey
Last Name
Lohr
Member #

Hello Corey, welcome to the OB community.
Thank you.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound
Looks like you have a good start on your build. One of our Member Reps in the West if a retired Marine so I understand the crayon reference.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @Wawa Skittletits
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course