Launch Member

Traveler II

San Antonio, Texas
First Name
Rick
Last Name
R
Member #

I ordered a few days ago an Outbound Extreme trailer/camper. I can't wait to get it and customize it. I thought about buying a larger trailer such as a Casita or Scamp, but I wanted to spend more time out doors than in , so that seemed like a waste for me.
Any how I am anxiously awaiting it and ready to customize it to my liking. My tow vehicle is my 2017 Silverado double cab 4x4.

Last edited:

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Rick, welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.

Last edited:

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I ordered a few days ago a Outbound Extreme trailer/camper. I can't wait top get it and customize it. I thought about buying a larger trailer such as a Casita or Scamp, but I wanted to spend more time out doors than in , so that seamed like a waste for me.
Any how I am anxiously awaiting it and ready to customize it to my liking. My tow vehicle is my 2017 Silverado double cab 4x4.
Welcome to Overland Bound Rick
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Prerunner1982
Your Regional Director is @brien for additional help or information.
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
There is a local meet-up you might be interested in.
North Central TX Austin
https://www.overlandbound.com/event/reoccurring-north-central-texas-meet-greet/