Launch Member

Pathfinder I

porterville, ca
First Name
John
Last Name
Duffy
Member #

I have noticed a few people having problems with getting their OB Swag, and I have as well. I just wanted to say for the record how much I appreciate what Michael and Corrie and anyone else does to keep this place running as smoothly as it does. I love this community and the people I have met in it. What a great community of great helping, friendly people. Thanks to everyone, and especially to Michael and Corrie for all their hard work keeping 8000 plus people happy.

John D

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

I have noticed a few people having problems with getting their OB Swag, and I have as well. I just wanted to say for the record how much I appreciate what Michael and Corrie and anyone else does to keep this place running as smoothly as it does. I love this community and the people I have met in it. What a great community of great helping, friendly people. Thanks to everyone, and especially to Michael and Corrie for all their hard work keeping 8000 plus people happy.

John D
images (5).jpg agreed!!!Bravo and well said....

GoXplore

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville, TN
First Name
David
Last Name
Yancy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4DKY
I'm new here so I can see both sides of the complaint, and don't want to diminish the importance of it to those folks... but I received my new member information email within just a few hours yesterday of buying my membership in the store. Super quick and painless.

John D.

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

porterville, ca
First Name
John
Last Name
Duffy
Member #

I'm new here so I can see both sides of the complaint, and don't want to diminish the importance of it to those folks... but I received my new member information email within just a few hours yesterday of buying my membership in the store. Super quick and painless.
As I said I had a couple issues myself with wait times but given what they have to deal with...And I just wanted to show my appreciation.

Daryl 32

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Corona, Ca
Member #

I absolutely love this site and the whole concept behind it. Refreshing and encouraging. Many thanks to all who make this work as well as it does.
Just wanted to add my agreement with all the supportive comments. This is a great site, the work behind the scenes to care for the forum and the number of new members is huge!

So thank you Micheal and Corrie for all you do for "others" so we can learn, share and enjoy Overlanding as a group - (family).

Last edited:

Bandit

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Sherwood
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KV50
Service Branch
Kern Valley SAR
Gotta think OB has been exploding with growth recently. They have been working like mad to keep the experience the same and add new features. Love what this is becoming and glad to be a small part of it. Keep up the good work.

Note...I feel like our map combine with the community will become the gold standard for locating trails and groups to run with soon enough. This is an extrovert wheelers paradise lol