Benicia, CA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Wickett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AA6XM
Welcome Andrew! Pretty new here myself, but glad to see another HAM checking in. 73!

Sierrahotel83

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lexington, Kentucky
First Name
Pete
Last Name
Shrock
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4HVZ
Grrrr, The VE told me I should have my call sign by Thursday... well it is Friday and no call sign so far:sob:

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Make sure you are searching the database by putting in Last Name, First Name The comma is very important. And include any initial if you put one on your test form.

Sierrahotel83

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lexington, Kentucky
First Name
Pete
Last Name
Shrock
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4HVZ
Make sure you are searching the database by putting in Last Name, First Name The comma is very important. And include any initial if you put one on your test form.
I have been searched that way, only last name, by FRN... Just not there yet I guess

Tower Crew

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Henniker, NH USA
First Name
Alan
Last Name
Hodges
Member #

KA1JRS Communications and nav guru for the tower crew. bn ham fer abt 35 yrs name hr is rick. Ok enough clowning around, but I like CW. We will be adding an Icom 7100 to the overlanding rig. This will give us HF VHF and UHF all mode including Dstar. Don't plan on much HF while mobile, but to get some CW and SSB on HF while camped. Alan is working on getting his tech so he can use the radio as well.

73s Rick

Atlastrekker

Rank 0

Traveler I

KG6***, I've been a ham for a few years now. I have an Icom D-Star radio in the Tacoma, and old 706 in the shack and more HT's than I can even think of off the top of my head. It's good to see other hams here.

Reactions: TerryD

egpowers

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Thornton, Co
Member #

Passed my Tech back in May, studying for my General now, hoping to take the test in Jan., if not I'll take the General class/test in Feb., and then try and do my Extra in the summer. Really all I wanted was my Tech., but found out a friend got his General, so now it's a bit of one-up.

KE0WND

Reactions: Wotan and TerryD

brien

Sonoran Space Program
Staff member

Off-Road Ranger I

Tucson, AZ
First Name
Brien
Last Name
Wankel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7XPO
I finally went through the process of getting my custom Amateur Radio Operator tags and put them on the jeep this week!

Reactions: GoXplore