Mieke

Rank 0

Contributor I

Las Vegas
First Name
Mieke
Last Name
Moereels
Thanks for having me! I’m from Las Vegas and I’m trying to figure this all out..love to go on trips on dirt roads and camping off course., I’m just figuring out where to go a 3 day trip and has somebody great tips for me. Thanks

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Thanks for having me! I’m from Las Vegas and I’m trying to figure this all out..love to go on trips on dirt roads and camping off course., I’m just figuring out where to go a 3 day trip and has somebody great tips for me. Thanks
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

LV is getting very active with meetups and trips planned.

If you have any questions message your Member Representative @HappyOurOverlanding or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Welcome. The local group that Bob mentioned should be able to give you a bunch of places. For short trips I head to Alabama Hills, Trona Pinnacles, or out to Death Valley. If you have any questions about the forum or anything else, please PM me.

Reactions: Mieke