Had To Head Out and Stretch the Ol'legs Out.

• HTML tutorial

Caddis

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Kingsburg, CA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Regier
Member #

I figured I'd take the boys out on their first Dune Run since they had been home all week, and I had to work. So my lovely wife said to take them to Pismo for the day.20171124_125642.jpg So, we aired down, and headed out. IMG950116.jpg IMG950130.jpgThe boys had a blast. I was impressed on what these will do in 2WD. I did have to use the Maxtrax twice (once because I turned too sharp, and gave a little to much gas).IMG950137.jpg It was a beautiful day, kids had fun, truck did great. On the way home they all said they'd like to do it again when we had more time.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

I figured I'd take the boys out on their first Dune Run since they had been home all week, and I had to work. So my lovely wife said to take them to Pismo for the day.View attachment 40732 So, we aired down, and headed out. View attachment 40733 View attachment 40734The boys had a blast. I was impressed on what these will do in 2WD. I did have to use the Maxtrax twice (once because I turned too sharp, and gave a little to much gas).View attachment 40735 It was a beautiful day, kids had fun, truck did great. On the way home they all said they'd like to do it again when we had more time.
Looks like you had a great day of family fun..

Caddis

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Kingsburg, CA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Regier
Member #

Unfortunately, I can't fit 6 in my truck. So my wife and daughter had to stay home. Plus, they got to have a girls day, we had a boys day.

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Unfortunately, I can't fit 6 in my truck. So my wife and daughter had to stay home. Plus, they got to have a girls day, we had a boys day.
Awww...well gives you a reason to get back out there..boys looked happy..grins from ear to ear..look forward to seeing your next adventure

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

I miss playing in the dunes! I was driving in the dunes at the beach before I could legally drive on the road! Benz.

Reactions: Caddis