GX470 Bumper

• HTML tutorial
Z

Zander Abear

Hello all, recently I’ve been looking into getting a big ol’ steel bumper for my GX, and I’m looking at a couple. I’m specifically looking at the Ironman 4X4 ARB style front bumper. Does anyone have that bumper on a GX or other Toyota? Any suggestions? Thanks!

Z

Zander Abear

That’s a pretty cool bumper! It’s not exactly what I’m looking for though. Im either looking for some kind of hybrid bumper, or something just massive. ARB is a good example of the size that I’m looking for, or something pretty small, but still robust. Thanks for sending that over, it’s awesome!

Reactions: CJP

CJP

Rank I

Enthusiast I

MI, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
P
That’s a pretty cool bumper! It’s not exactly what I’m looking for though. Im either looking for some kind of hybrid bumper, or something just massive. ARB is a good example of the size that I’m looking for, or something pretty small, but still robust. Thanks for sending that over, it’s awesome!
Gotcha, I saw this bumper on a email alert some time ago and figured I send it over! Your GX is pretty sick BTW!

Reactions: Zander Abear
Z

Zander Abear

We just finished a badass 470 bumper. $1299 as an introductory price. Hit me up if you'd like one, I can also try to save OB members some extra money. We also do 470 Sliders! Here's a link!

GX 470 Bumper Link Explore Overland
That bumper really is badass! I will say that you have peaked my interest, that one is going on the list! I might get back to you on that one! Thanks!

Reactions: 13XSPX

13XSPX

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Brunswick, GA, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Hughes
Member #

That bumper really is badass! I will say that you have peaked my interest, that one is going on the list! I might get back to you on that one! Thanks!
Thank you! It's pretty amazing in person! The lines really reflect the luxury of Lexus but the DOM is super strong and ready to roll! Reach out for anything. We offer incredible prices and products. Have a great week!

Matt

1Truenorth

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Midd.-tenn.
First Name
Wm
Last Name
Murray
Victory has lengthy wait times on steel products. Im about 6 weeks on rock sliders got my GX470. Worth it though.

Z

Zander Abear

We just finished a badass 470 bumper. $1299 as an introductory price. Hit me up if you'd like one, I can also try to save OB members some extra money. We also do 470 Sliders! Here's a link!

GX 470 Bumper Link Explore Overland
Hey, sorry for resurrecting an old forum, but I’ve really fallen in love with your bumper and rockers. I have a couple questions about them though. I see that you have 3 different types of metals, HREW, DOM 120, and DOM 180. What are the differences between the metals? I also saw that you commented that you could get us overland bound members a discount… I always love saving money! Hope to hear from you soon!
Zander

13XSPX

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Brunswick, GA, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Hughes
Member #

Hey, sorry for resurrecting an old forum, but I’ve really fallen in love with your bumper and rockers. I have a couple questions about them though. I see that you have 3 different types of metals, HREW, DOM 120, and DOM 180. What are the differences between the metals? I also saw that you commented that you could get us overland bound members a discount… I always love saving money! Hope to hear from you soon!
Zander

Hey Zander!

Thank you for the kind words! The bumper is made of DOM 120. It's beefy! We can also make it in 180 if needed.

As for sliders:
HREW - I offroad but don't slide into things. But if I do, I'm now protected. You can also hilift the truck off of our HREW
DOM 120 - I offroad and will slide off obstacles and bump off of rocks. You can hilift the truck off of these and they will take a beating!
DOM 180 - This is roll cage material. I plan on slamming the truck against anything!

I will for sure hook up any OB members. Just send me a PM and we'll get you squared away. We're developing rear bumpers and more coming this fall! Hit me up if you're ready to go or have any other questions. I am happy to help.

Matt

GX_Bumper3.jpg

Z

Zander Abear

Zander

Hey Zander!

Thank you for the kind words! The bumper is made of DOM 120. It's beefy! We can also make it in 180 if needed.

As for sliders:
HREW - I offroad but don't slide into things. But if I do, I'm now protected. You can also hilift the truck off of our HREW
DOM 120 - I offroad and will slide off obstacles and bump off of rocks. You can hilift the truck off of these and they will take a beating!
DOM 180 - This is roll cage material. I plan on slamming the truck against anything!

I will for sure hook up any OB members. Just send me a PM and we'll get you squared away. We're developing rear bumpers and more coming this fall! Hit me up if you're ready to go or have any other questions. I am happy to help.

Matt

View attachment 206912

Hey man! I’m thinking about DOM 180 rockers, and either DOM 120 or 180 for the bumper. What would be the price difference between the different metals? Thanks man!

13XSPX

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Brunswick, GA, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Hughes
Member #

Hey man! I’m thinking about DOM 180 rockers, and either DOM 120 or 180 for the bumper. What would be the price difference between the different metals? Thanks man!
Getting DOM 180 sliders instead of DOM 120 is $175. The bumper comes standard in DOM 120 but we can bump it up if you'd like!

Z

Zander Abear

Getting DOM 180 sliders instead of DOM 120 is $175. The bumper comes standard in DOM 120 but we can bump it up if you'd like!
How expensive would a DOM 180 bumper be? What would be the price difference?

13XSPX

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Brunswick, GA, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Hughes
Member #

DOM 180 for a GX Bumper is an extra $100. There's a lot less footage of DOM on the bumper vs the sliders!