GX470 Air Compressor

• HTML tutorial
Z

Zander Abear

Hello all, I have a 07’ Lexus GX470, and I’m looking to set up my own compressor on it. It originally came with rear air suspension, so it already has a compressor. I was wondering if anyone used the already on board compressor to use for filling up tires, air lockers, anything involving compressed air. Any Info is welcome.

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
Hello all, I have a 07’ Lexus GX470, and I’m looking to set up my own compressor on it. It originally came with rear air suspension, so it already has a compressor. I was wondering if anyone used the already on board compressor to use for filling up tires, air lockers, anything involving compressed air. Any Info is welcome.
You might get to do lockers, but a small compressor sized for air bags/shocks isn’t cut out for tires.

Z

Zander Abear

You might get to do lockers, but a small compressor sized for air bags/shocks isn’t cut out for tires.
I was thinking the same, sorry for taking so long to respond. I was considering setting up an entire holding tank for the compressor, but that would just be too much. I think I’m just going to go with the arb dual compressor. Thanks!