Guardian tool to add

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Inthewoods

Rank VI

Enthusiast III

Porterville, CA
Member #

I got two of these at the 99 cent store. One for my office yard and one for my truck. Every time I camp I pull it out and do a walk around before leaving. For two bucks it does good job helping me keep campsite clean. I thought if anyone was looking for an additional tool to add this one is good. Beats bending over and at my age I might not straighten out.IMG_20190507_205150733.jpg

SoCalGX

Rank II

Traveler I

Los Angeles, CA, USA
Member #

I got two of these at the 99 cent store. One for my office yard and one for my truck. Every time I camp I pull it out and do a walk around before leaving. For two bucks it does good job helping me keep campsite clean. I thought if anyone was looking for an additional tool to add this one is good. Beats bending over and at my age I might not straighten out.View attachment 97297
Thanks for the inspiration! I plan to pick up a couple of these for the kids before our next outing.

Gotta put all that youthful energy to good use!

Reactions: Inthewoods