Last Name
Del Rosario
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Fulcrum1
Service Branch
USAF
Hey Team,

My name is Ryan, I’m an active duty service member. I’ve been in the Air Force for more than 20 years. I have a 2015 F-150 as my rig and gradually investing arms and legs for all the new gear. I am new to the community and found Overland Bound while researching and educating myself. Hope to learn from the team and meeting y’all. Thanks for the opportunity!

NCFireGuy

Rank VI

Influencer I

West Jefferson, North Carolina, USA
First Name
Marc
Last Name
Bouchard
Member #

Service Branch
Retired Fire/EMS
Welcome to the Family. We are getting the VA/TN/NC area more active so step and and join the gang. Nice to have another full size rig in the area. this was my tank going last weekend Ram 1500

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey Team,

My name is Ryan, I’m an active duty service member. I’ve been in the Air Force for more than 20 years. I have a 2015 F-150 as my rig and gradually investing arms and legs for all the new gear. I am new to the community and found Overland Bound while researching and educating myself. Hope to learn from the team and meeting y’all. Thanks for the opportunity!
Welcome To Overland Bound Ryan
You are in the East Region, local information can be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo East https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: NCFireGuy

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hey Team,

Hello Ryan, welcome to the OB family and thank you for your service.

SleipnirTheJeep

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Warrenton, VA, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Blake
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Welcome everyone. I am out in Warrenton. There are quite a few others but most usually keep to themselves. Are there Meet and Greets up here in the NOVA area? Usually the closest one to me is the one down near Massanutten. Little far just for a coffee and cars session. I have heard of one in Leesburg from time to time. Any news on that? Or even set one up in Gainesville?

NCFireGuy

Rank VI

Influencer I

West Jefferson, North Carolina, USA
First Name
Marc
Last Name
Bouchard
Member #

Service Branch
Retired Fire/EMS
I wish VA / TN would have a meetup in Bristol. That is the closest "big city" to me. Nova is too far and Charlotte is better but still far a field for a day trip.

ZombieCat

Rank V
Investor

Advocate I

Maryland
First Name
Adventure
Last Name
Awaits!
Member #

Welcome everyone. I am out in Warrenton. There are quite a few others but most usually keep to themselves. Are there Meet and Greets up here in the NOVA area? Usually the closest one to me is the one down near Massanutten. Little far just for a coffee and cars session. I have heard of one in Leesburg from time to time. Any news on that? Or even set one up in Gainesville?
Hey James!
I’m in Maryland, but would definitely drive over your way for a get together. I often hike in Shenandoah and GWNF when I’m not traveling. I’ll be gone September and part of October, but should be around most of the winter months.