Greetings from the SoCal region!

• HTML tutorial

4runnin

Rank 0

Contributor I

SoCal
Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself here. I seen a video on youtube by OLB and was hooked. My current rig is a 99 4runner 4x4 and was looking to switch it to a suburban 4x4, but just don't have the space for a land boat living in the city. So I've decided to stick with the runner and mod it to overland the southwest and the pacific northwest. It currently has a 3.5 lift on 33s and welded on sliders. Just bought a roof rack for gear as my wife and 4 yr old son will be occupying the rear seats so that was a great investment I think. Looking to gain as much knowledge as I can from the gurus on this forum and learn as I go. We are avid campers and I love to trail ride in my runner, but now have a new love for overlanding. Hope to see you guys out on the trails exploring!! Be safe!

Terry Pickens

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Evansville, WY, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Pickens
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7FTV
Nice to meet you, 4runner is a nice rig. Hope to see you at a meet-up or on the trail sometime.

4runnin

Rank 0

Contributor I

SoCal
Thanks guys! Terry, I look forward to meeting up on an expedition run with members on here! Need to do some house cleaning first on the maintenance of the 4runner, but looking forward to all the trips she will provide me and my family with.