Greetings from the Great White North

• HTML tutorial
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Rig(so far):2012 Ford F-150 SCREW
EXPERIENCE:Beginner/Hunter/Experienced Camper

Kids are grown and doing their thing so wifey & I wanna get back into camping so for us that means driving there pulling our explorer trailer, tenting and exploring mostly Canadian wilderness but have a US destination bucket list.

Love the outdoors and look forward to participating in the OB forum and learning more.

Giving a new rig some thought. Choices considering: Jeep JL, Toyota Tacoma or something smaller and cheaper on gas than the F-150 now that kids are independent. 16463256271_4e2fbfe3a0_o.jpg

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Kids are grown and doing their thing so wifey & I wanna get back into camping so for us that means driving there pulling our explorer trailer, tenting and exploring mostly Canadian wilderness but have a US destination bucket list.

Love the outdoors and look forward to participating in the OB forum and learning more.

Giving a new rig some thought. Choices considering: Jeep JL, Toyota Tacoma or something smaller and cheaper on gas than the F-150 now that kids are independent. View attachment 76159
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...look forward to seeing your build once you choose your new rig and look forward to seeing your adventures.

Reactions: Walleyeye
S

SubeeBen

Welcome from San Diego Ca. Great site & lots of good people here. & yes strange brew rocks. Ha ha

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Giving a new rig some thought. Choices considering: Jeep JL, Toyota Tacoma or something smaller and cheaper on gas than the F-150 now that kids are independent. View attachment 76159
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Welcome to OB you hoser! love that movie!!!

T.Shack

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Red Bluff Ca.
Member #

Great flick ahh hoser? Welcome to the OB from n
Nor Cal! Best wishes on finding the new rig!