Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Running Springs, CA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Benjamin
Member #

Hey all! It's just time... time to start camping more. The wife is in and the dogs love it so I'm here to get some info and share our adventures when worthy of sharing. Our go-to camping site seems to be Joshua Tree National Park, however this year we will be venturing out to BLM land and some Yellow Post sites in Big Bear. Any advise you all can provide would be welcome! I'll begin searching the site for these topics, but I am new here so your experiences are welcome! Thanks in advance and maybe I'll see you folks out there!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey all! It's just time... time to start camping more. The wife is in and the dogs love it so I'm here to get some info and share our adventures when worthy of sharing. Our go-to camping site seems to be Joshua Tree National Park, however this year we will be venturing out to BLM land and some Yellow Post sites in Big Bear. Any advise you all can provide would be welcome! I'll begin searching the site for these topics, but I am new here so your experiences are welcome! Thanks in advance and maybe I'll see you folks out there!
Hi Michael and welcome to OB! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!