Greetings from Ontario!

• HTML tutorial

Mercoop

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Ontario
Member #

Hi Everyone! My name is Andrew and I am a noob at this!! I live in Ontario Canada. I don't currently have an overlanding 4x4 yet, but we are in the planning stages to get one. We do a lot of tent camping with the kids in our van, but want get into the overlanding lifestyle and get off the beaten path! There is such a massive amount of info on this forum and website and wanted to join to learn and support this community while we plan!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi Everyone! My name is Andrew and I am a noob at this!! I live in Ontario Canada. I don't currently have an overlanding 4x4 yet, but we are in the planning stages to get one. We do a lot of tent camping with the kids in our van, but want get into the overlanding lifestyle and get off the beaten path! There is such a massive amount of info on this forum and website and wanted to join to learn and support this community while we plan!
Hi Andrew and welcome to OB! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: Mercoop

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello Andrew and welcome to the OB crew...just remember that it's not the rig but getting out into adventures...looking forward to seeing your adventures

Rangervinny

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Thomaston, GA, United States
First Name
Vince
Last Name
Artese
Member #

Welcome to the ob family

#TRD #Rav4

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877
Hello Andrew, welcome to Overland Bound!
Hope to hear more about your adventures!

HEYElliott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Markham, Ontario, Canada
Member #

Hi Andrew, welcome to OB. If you go to the North America board and then into Canada and Ontario/Quebec we have a full list of people in the area and sometimes try to plan meetups and eventually outings through the chat there. Hope to see you around

Mercoop

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Ontario
Member #

Hi Andrew, welcome to OB. If you go to the North America board and then into Canada and Ontario/Quebec we have a full list of people in the area and sometimes try to plan meetups and eventually outings through the chat there. Hope to see you around
Cool thanks!

Mercoop

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Ontario
Member #

Hello Andrew and welcome to the OB crew...just remember that it's not the rig but getting out into adventures...looking forward to seeing your adventures
Thanks Chadlyb, thats what I love about this forum! Its all about the adventure!

Reactions: Chadlyb