Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Werm, Belgium
First Name
Toon
Last Name
Dams
Member #

We will be in Sweden in july and sinds we are arriving in Oslo with the boat we will take a little (or big, depending on the weather) Norway on our route.
BTW, do you know any good (not to expencive) campsites in the region of Oslo? We will have to board the boat @ 12.00u so i don't want to drive to far the last day and preferably stay in a stuga for the last night (2 adults, 3 kid and the dog).
Thx,
Toon

Advocate II

Greetings Toon...

We will give you tips in the right direction for sure...

Which ferry do you arrive with? (Explain that later ..)

First, is a figure of time clear for you as of now ...I mean, Norway in a nutshell/seven days or just a day or two....

Whereabouts in Sweden? I hate tracking back my own steps...life to short[emoji847]

Do you wanna meet and greet likeminded Disco-drivers or go to amusement parks with the children instead..??

If you're able to outline what you prefer/wish we can suggest where to go at first ...

If you come from Kiel you arrive in the morning and can therefore go north east west .... all depending

Speak to you soon

These three Syncros are finishing a week of travel as of now

https://www.facebook.com/groups/336640743401147/

J I T "Just In Time"
1992 California Syncro Seikel
1991 T4 Transporter TB Turbo

GeoCampers #4771

Mid Europe Local Expert, France, Belgium
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Werm, Belgium
First Name
Toon
Last Name
Dams
Member #

Hey,

sorry for the late response, to busy @ work the last few weeks.

We will arrive in oslo from Kiel with color line on july 11 and leave july 26 from Oslo to Kiel.
The plan is that there is no plan, just to go north. Depending on the weather we will spent some days in Norway before going to Sweden (or not).

We love to hike and to spend our time in the wild. So tips for animal spotting, wild camping, fishing are always welcome. We also like to do some roadbooks and some softroad driving.

The main thing we are looking for is a place to stay overnight on july 25th before goining to Oslo on July 26. So we are looking for a stuga (so we don't need to set the tent that night) @ about 200 km max from Oslo. We, that is me, my wife 3 childeren and the dog.

Reactions: Ingvarhh