Greetings from Homestead, FL

• HTML tutorial

Yota_Crazy_13

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Princeton, FL
Member #

I finally, joined the forum, since these types of forms have always attracted my attention. I have been part of other forums but I want to gear myself into a community that shares same values for the adventurous type. So with any further a do...

My name is Bryant, I have about 6 years of off roading experience with a lot of hiking and camping background. I currently have a 2007 Toyota Tacoma that we use as a primary adventure vehicle and recently acquired a 1998 Toyota 4Runner for a project vehicle.

I hope I can share my knowledge and experience with this community and learn a great amount from you all.

See you on the trail...

-B

Attachments

rmerron

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Scottsboro, Alabama, USA
First Name
Ralph
Last Name
Peters
Member #

I finally, joined the forum, since these types of forms have always attracted my attention. I have been part of other forums but I want to gear myself into a community that shares same values for the adventurous type. So with any further a do...

My name is Bryant, I have about 6 years of off roading experience with a lot of hiking and camping background. I currently have a 2007 Toyota Tacoma that we use as a primary adventure vehicle and recently acquired a 1998 Toyota 4Runner for a project vehicle.

I hope I can share my knowledge and experience with this community and learn a great amount from you all.

See you on the trail...

-B
Welcome from Alaska!

Reactions: Yota_Crazy_13