Launch Member

Contributor I

Idaho Falls, Idaho
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Sperry
Member #

Hello wall! My son gave me this membership for Christmas. I’ve been off-road adventuring for most of my life in Colorado,Wyoming and now in Idaho. I currently drive a 2008 JKU. IMG_2347.JPG

Reactions: Kent R and Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello wall! My son gave me this membership for Christmas. I’ve been off-road adventuring for most of my life in Colorado,Wyoming and now in Idaho. I currently drive a 2008 JKU. View attachment 78217
Hello and welcome to the OB crew PNW neighbor....great looking Jeep and setup . Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Welcome @Timberdan! That is a nice looking JKU. It is great to have another JKU owner in the PNW and to have someone in what has been an under-represented part of the region (Eastern Idaho). Most of the Overland Bound activity has been in Southwest Idaho, Washington, and Western Oregon. But that can change easily. I recommend heading on over to the Overland Bound NorthWest Region forum [link] for meetups and to get to know your “neighbors”. Events are also posted on the Rally Point system [link], so you might want to check that out as well. One easy to participate in event is the monthly Inland Northwest Conference Call. The next one is coming up on 12/16/2018 [link].

I am hoping to make it out your way some time in the next year or so. I really would love to visit Craters of the Moon and Grand Teton. I look forward to seeing you out there when I do! If you need anything, feel free to hit me up on the forums: @Jedi.

Reactions: Timberdan

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello wall! My son gave me this membership for Christmas. I’ve been off-road adventuring for most of my life in Colorado,Wyoming and now in Idaho. I currently drive a 2008 JKU. View attachment 78217
Welcome to Overland Bound!

If your interested check the meet-up page to find a meet-up that might work for you. If you cant find one and want to start a new meet-up I am here to help.

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R