rujero

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Boston
First Name
Joseph
Last Name
Ruggiero
Hi everyone. I'm new to the community and concept of Overlanding, but I've been living an outdoor lifestyle since I was a kid. I do a lot of camping, mountain biking, hiking, paddle boarding and kayaking. I saw a youtube video of this guy named FozRoamer who had an awesome, custom built Forester. It has inspired me to start my own build.

I currently drive an Audi Q5, but I feel horrible getting tree sap on the paint and dirt and sand on the seats. I am going to be selling it for either a Crosstrek, Outback, or preferably a Forester. I'm looking forward to learning more about this sport.

-rujero

Reactions: Chadlyb

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi everyone. I'm new to the community and concept of Overlanding, but I've been living an outdoor lifestyle since I was a kid. I do a lot of camping, mountain biking, hiking, paddle boarding and kayaking. I saw a youtube video of this guy named FozRoamer who had an awesome, custom built Forester. It has inspired me to start my own build.

I currently drive an Audi Q5, but I feel horrible getting tree sap on the paint and dirt and sand on the seats. I am going to be selling it for either a Crosstrek, Outback, or preferably a Forester. I'm looking forward to learning more about this sport.

-rujero
Hi Rujero and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

-rujero
Hello Rujero and welcome to the OB crew..look forward to seeing your build and adventures