Greeting from the great NW

• HTML tutorial

RegNeck

Rank 0

Traveler I

New to the forum...

Expeditioning in a 2003 Dodge Ram 3500 4*4 QCLB

Gear..... Tepui Autana 3 ruggedized, Rhino Sunseeker awning, DIY solar shower, Diamondback bed cover, and a fully loaded pickup with all the goodies.

RegNeck

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

New to the forum...

Gear..... Tepui Autana 3 ruggedized, Rhino Sunseeker awning, DIY solar shower, Diamondback bed cover, and a fully loaded pickup with all the goodies.

RegNeck
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Arlington, WA, USA
First Name
Brie
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
New to the forum...

RegNeck
Welcome to the forums. Always great to see another PNW overlander. Be sure to check out the Northwest Region section, found here. Also, coming up on October 13, 2018 is a meeting of the Northwest Washington Overland Bound group. It would be awesome to see you there. The Rally Point can be found here.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New to the forum...

RegNeck
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R