Green valley lake to Big Bear lake - 02/10/2018

• HTML tutorial

Bradshaw13

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Running Springs, California
Member #

Due to weather conditions forestry closed a lot of the gates. We will be taking a different route but will still be going on 2n13. There is a spot at the end of 2n13 that is also at the base of butler peak where we will be able to stop and have lunch before we head back the same we came because the gates are closed that go further to the rest of the trails. The meeting point is still at the same location.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: PS144ONE

PS144ONE

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Whittier, California
First Name
Rudy
Last Name
Silva
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6DMP
So unfortunately I have a previous engagement that I am obligated to go to that never made it to my calendar. All this after I spent the week prepping for the day. Hope you all have fun, take lots of pictures and share, hope to get out with you'all next time. Safe travels.

Inmer Pacheco

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Norwalk, CA
Member #

I had to attend scout sunday wit our local troop and setup a booth for girl scout cookie sale with my daughter. It has been a thought week. Please share some pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

tbuck12

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Chula Vista, CA, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Buckley
Member #

We just want to give a big thanks to BRADSHAW13 for setting up this run through Big Bear. It was great meeting everyone....pictures coming soon!!!

Canyon_Cliff

Rank VI

Influencer I

Victorville, California
First Name
Clifford
Last Name
Bennett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YHU
Hey Dilan:
Thank you for putting this trail ride together, I enjoyed it very much. Also, I am happy to meet you and your dad, and the Buckley family.
Hope to see you on the road again soon.

Cliff

Canyon_Cliff

Rank VI

Influencer I

Victorville, California
First Name
Clifford
Last Name
Bennett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YHU
Hey Anthony, awesome video! Good job. I also like your video about your desert trip. Keep it up, you obviously enjoy doing this.

Take a look at Levi Allen's videos, you will like them, and probably learn a lot about making adventure videos. He is a guy in Canada, and his channel on you tube is "Leftcoast". He also has a website.

Hope to see you and terry, and Ariana again soon. Take care.

Cliff