Great Intercontinantal Bound Trip

• HTML tutorial
T

The Raven

We started in Maine, Been to James Bay via Route Du Nord, Trans-Tiaga with no planning then into Ontario via logging roads then down into MN. Currently looking at the Yukon and NWT and AK this fall. All in my 220k Fzj80 with rust and beat to hell. She runs that's all that matters. No need to spend thousands of dollars and every weekend for a year working on your rig to have adventure :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Very nice! Where are you headed long term? South to South America, or shipping to Europe and/or Africa?

T

The Raven

Still runnin. Out of MN now, suffered throuh ND until I hit Teddy Roosevelt NP, from there into Montana and loving it throughly. Trying to get some minor work done to the cruiser like a tire rotation. damn 5k comes up fast. Not too many vehicle photos...honestly could care less to show them. The FZJ80 runs goodand that's what's important. I travel to see things not how I get there!!

Last edited by a moderator:

W4P

Rank III

Advocate II

Sudbury
You could add income with those photos. They are great. Enjoy your dream.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

T

The Raven

You could add income with those photos. They are great. Enjoy your dream.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
lol, been down that road before, gave up when I realized that every joe with an iphone was selling photos too. ;)

T

The Raven

Spent much of the time exploring Montana and Glacier NP. Loved it up there. Eventually moved on down to Yellowstone and the Tetons. Not a pleasant experience. Very pretty, but a certian ethnic group from a certian western state made it overly frustrating to the point that I was wondering how many points I could get if I ran some over lol. Evetually escaped the hordes of morons who could not drive and stopped to photograph a goose and have made my way into Wyoming, land of cowboys and even less traffic.

Reactions: Terry Pickens
T

The Raven

Down in Salt Lake right now, planning on heading back to Idaho after Bonneville. Was out in the high desert last night hunting for and finding petrified wood and opals. Ended up gaining about 200 lbs of grade A Wyoming mud that cements. Cost me $10 at the car wash to get most of it off.

Reactions: rzims