Enthusiast I

Where the wind blows
First Name
Derek
Last Name
Hatch
Member #

Hello all,

New member in the NW. Currently reside in Granite Falls. Mostly new to 4 wheel overlanding (always preferred 2 wheels). Planning a long term road trip with intentions of being off road as much as I can. Recently picked up a F350 with a Northstar pop top truck camper so my two four legged travel buddies and I can go explore for a few months! Hoping to learn a lot before the start of my trip and looking forward to possibly meeting some other OB types in the near future!
20200627_164712.jpg

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Welcome Derek,
I am the Northwest Director, @Munga Brown is your closest Member Representative.

Check out the Member Map and Rally Point for things going on in the northwest.

Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound

Munga Brown

US Northwest Region Member Rep Oregon
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central OR Coast
First Name
Martin
Last Name
S.
Member #

Welcome to the OB forum. I'm on the central OR coast, I think @Gabriel Bozeman might be a closer member rep. Let us know if we can help with anything.

FlounderUSN

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Where the wind blows
First Name
Derek
Last Name
Hatch
Member #

Mike and Munga,

Thanks for the welcome. Maybe this isn't the best place for this question but can you direct me to info about the memberships? It seems there was a significant change as of the 1st? I was e-mailed that it was a one time fee but appears now to be a recurring yearly fee? Just want to know exactly what the fees are and exactly what I get for those fees!

Thanks!

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Mike and Munga,

Thanks for the welcome. Maybe this isn't the best place for this question but can you direct me to info about the memberships? It seems there was a significant change as of the 1st? I was e-mailed that it was a one time fee but appears now to be a recurring yearly fee? Just want to know exactly what the fees are and exactly what I get for those fees!

Thanks!
DMing you