Grande Prairie area?

• HTML tutorial

aaen

Rank 0

Traveler I

Anyone done any exploring in the Grande Prairie area or south along Hwy 40? I'm in the area for the foreseeable future (year or so) and am looking for places to disappear for a few weekends here and there to get away from the project. Not looking for anything to crazy, medium difficulty trails at most. Just want to get out and get away from the office trailer on the weekends, when I can.

Thanks

Steve

Reactions: Mitch Pedersen

Traveler II

Going to be completing my trip up the trunk road (40 for parts of it) to grande Cache later this year. Not sure if it's accessible this year do to flooding/high rivers but kakwa falls is supposed to be nice as is Ruby falls.
If I find more cool spots I'll post here!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

aaen

Rank 0

Traveler I

Thanks, I thought i had replied awhile ago on this, must have forgot to. Never got much of a chance this past year to get out. Had to deal with an issue from a bumper install by a shop in Edmonton, it is finally pretty much sorted, or I am stopping the fight with them and living with it. That and I am finally getting way from this place ext week for 4 weeks and heading to Death valley. Been to long since i have been in the desert, miss it bunches.

Steve