SOLD Goose Gear 60/40 Seat Delete for 2015-2018 Jeep JKU - $500 - Local Sale, LA/Orange County, no shipping

• HTML tutorial

Jimmie

Rank IV
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Tucson, AZ, USA
First Name
Jimmie
Last Name
Perkins
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6SLY
SOLD - For Sale, Goose Gear 60/40 rear seat delete for 2015-2018 JKU. This is the sleeping platform to replace the rear seat. It works together with the Goose Gear Plate System (not included) to maximize the storage space for the JKU. Also included are the second row delete Infill panels; these are sold separately when purchased from Goose Gear. The seat delete was purchased earlier this year and is only 5 months old but I’ve moved on to a Jeep Gladiator. This was one of my favorite upgrades on my JKU and I’m sure you will be stoked with the improved organizing space as well.

Selling the 60% & 40% together as a set, will not split. I can provide them assembled or unassembled, let me know.

New this is $1000, asking price is $500. Local Sale only (LA/Orange County), I will not be shipping this but will drive anywhere in LA/Orange County to meet for transaction. Thanks.

1CC00FFE-5854-42AD-AC6A-EC94237E84C2.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: sabjku

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

Damn, that's a great price! Someone will score a very nice deal on a Goose Gear 60/40. I run the full Goose Gear platform, 60/40 and side cubbies myself. As you said, one of the best upgrades ever! GLWS!

Reactions: Jimmie