Good morning from the UK

• HTML tutorial

Ubermeister

Rank 0

Contributor I

Good morning,
New member from the UK. I live just about smack in the middle of the country and have been into camping and bushcrafting for many years. I have an '05 Suzuki Grand Vitara (gen 2 Tracker in the US, I think) which is currently bone stock but which will be getting fitted out with a set of storage drawers and a deployable camp kitchen in the near future, along with a suspension lift and bigger tyres.
My wife and I try and get out for a weekend camping once a month, and so far this year we've managed every month. August and September's trips are booked as well. September is the Adventure Overland Show, looking forward to that one.
I've been following the Overland Bound YouTube channel for a while, and looking forward to learning more and joining in on the forum.
The big plan for the future is a three week roadtrip to Norway to see the fjords, which is the main aim in building the truck.

Thanks.

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

Welcome from the land of the vikings! (Norway)

Am planning a norwegian roadtrip myself next year.

Kevigizmo

Western Europe Moderator
Launch Member

Influencer II

North Walsham, Norfolk, UK
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Titmarsh
Member #

Welcome to the Community!
Hope to see you at some of the shows with where your located,
Check out some of the events in the European part of the forum :)

Ubermeister

Rank 0

Contributor I

I'd like to meet fellow members someday. As for events the only one I've got planned so far is the Adventure Overland show in September. I'll be camping at that one with the wife.

Reactions: Kevigizmo

Kevigizmo

Western Europe Moderator
Launch Member

Influencer II

North Walsham, Norfolk, UK
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Titmarsh
Member #

I'd like to meet fellow members someday. As for events the only one I've got planned so far is the Adventure Overland show in September. I'll be camping at that one with the wife.
Thats great news!
There are a number of us also attending the AO 2017 as well
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/uk-adventure-overland-show-2017-meetup.6688/

Some details are here which we will endeavour to update closer to the time with locations and times for the show days to meetup :)