Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Gold Country Overland will conducting some First Aid training during this monthly meetup. @firemom will be instructing during this training, this will training is not for certification, but will give you valuable information on how to deal emergency situations, if they arise while you are out in the field. Deb (Firemom) has been working in the Emergency Services field as a Firefighter/ Paramedic for 30+ years. She has served the community as a Civilian paramedic, Firefighter / Paramedic and in the United States Army, as a Combat Medic.

Our meetup date and location has changed for this meetup. It will be held on November 9th and will be held at Agency6 LLC, located a 501 Giuseppe Court Roseville, CA 95678

Please bring your first aid kits with you.

View Rally Point

JaimyMac630

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Rescue, California, USA
First Name
Jaimy
Last Name
McLaughlin
Member #

Can’t make this one as I’m out of town exploring but looking forward to next month!
Just a thought...this might be better attended if the meet up was to be held on a week night during the summer since most people will be out and about on the weekends.

Last edited:

TacGuy

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Rocklin, CA
Member #

New to this. Can you tell me where the meeting is? Couldn't tell from the Google Earth button.

SactoJohn

Rank 0

Traveler I

Grass Valley, CA
First Name
John
Last Name
Lipp
New to this. Can you tell me where the meeting is? Couldn't tell from the Google Earth button.
Meeting place was stated at the top of this thread...
The meetup will be held at Round Table Pizza on Elm Avenue in Auburn, California; we can park along the side wall and grab food together and still be home before dinner and with time to prepare for the week. You can call ahead and order pizza as we will be using their meeting room. RSVP and let us know you are coming!

JaimyMac630

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Rescue, California, USA
First Name
Jaimy
Last Name
McLaughlin
Member #

Just a thought, but you would probably get more people to attend if it was on a week night during the summer since most go explore on the weekends.

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Just a thought, but you would probably get more people to attend if it was on a week night during the summer since most go explore on the weekends.
It probably be will move to another night, but for this first meet-up it will be on the Saturday..

Ryan Funk

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Roseville, CA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Funk
Member #

Keep me posted on the next meeting, but out of town for this weekend. Thanks for setting these up for the area!!

t3mp3r3dRN28

Rank II
Investor

Contributor III

Yuba City, CA, USA
First Name
Kris
Last Name
DeMarino
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
TemprdRN
Service Branch
USMC, RN
I can't make it this weekend, but hope to next time! Can we plan it out a couple of weeks ahead of time? I work nights, and different days of the week. Looking forward to meeting fellow wheelers!

Reactions: Magic Mike

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
I can't make it this weekend, but hope to next time! Can we plan it out a couple of weeks ahead of time? I work nights, and different days of the week. Looking forward to meeting fellow wheelers!
This is our first meetup, so things will change to try and work better for the most people!

CaliRN

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Rocklin, CA
Member #

I'll be there with my husband. The RSVP button isn't working for me for some reason. Thanks for putting this together.