Going to Arkansas i'll try to post pics as we go

• HTML tutorial

DK450LX

Rank 0

Traveler II

Didn't have service the whole trip. Just got back. Whether was beautiful and the Flexus dominated the trails once again.

DK450LX

Rank 0

Traveler II

@DK450LX Looks like a great trip. I'm curious if you are running the HWM route through the Ozarks? Have a safe trip.
We stayed at Mt Magazine state park.
There are dozens of trails for SUV's. All the trails are you can hit are right near the camp. I'm going back for sure with the intent of hitting all the trails. The weather is about 15 degrees cooler due to the elevation.

tchughes

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler III

Central Arkansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Hughes
Member #

I've been to Mt. Magazine lodge but haven't done any of the trails. Mt. Magazine is a beautiful area, I'll be sure to put this on the todo list. Thanks for the report.

DK450LX

Rank 0

Traveler II

looks fun,thanks for sharing
Thanks! I can feel the addiction building each time I go out exploring. I see that you're in Vermont that is a dream trip and actually talked about it today with someone. The girlfriend's family lives in Massachusetts and I thought about driving picking them up I'm going to Vermont for some Overlanding

Reactions: RiverCityDave

Lifestyle Overland

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

@DK450LX Dude, we were just south of you on Friday! We stayed the night at Lake Ouachita State Park before rolling on to Tennessee.

Awesome pictures!

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Hope to make it to Cades Cove
Go during the week if possible, in the rain. The last time we were there, the vast majority of the time was spent in stop/go traffic, with people stopping to get out and look at every deer, bunny, or groundhog along the loop. You'd think after the 73rd deer in a mile, they'd not have to stop...