Glad to be a part !

• HTML tutorial

Mark S.

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Hey , names Mark I’m from AZ. I’d say I’m a bit above novice as I grew up on dirt bikes and camping multiple time per year. I have a wife and a daughter and a 98 Jeep Xj and I’m ready to start exploring! Recently got back from the San Juan mountains in Colorado as my first major trip in the XJ. I look forward to meeting and talking with you

Reactions: Chadlyb

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey , names Mark I’m from AZ. I’d say I’m a bit above novice as I grew up on dirt bikes and camping multiple time per year. I have a wife and a daughter and a 98 Jeep Xj and I’m ready to start exploring! Recently got back from the San Juan mountains in Colorado as my first major trip in the XJ. I look forward to meeting and talking with you
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.
If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello Mark and welcome to the OB crew...great Jeep and look forward to seeing your build and adventures.

Reactions: Mark S.
S

SubeeBen

Welcome from San Diego Ca. Love San Juan mtns. Elk hunt there, beautiful country.