Midland, Texas, United States
First Name
Sebastien
Last Name
Taulbee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5YHU
Good morning. Does the Stealth rack by GOBI support the GFC RTT? I’m inquiring specifically about this rig setup because I don’t want to drill any holes into my Jeep if I can avoid it.

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Good morning. Does the Stealth rack by GOBI support the GFC RTT? I’m inquiring specifically about this rig setup because I don’t want to drill any holes into my Jeep if I can avoid it.
Reach out to GFC and they can tell you. I think it will work but you will need mounting hardware.

WGNBSS

Rank V

Influencer II

First Name
Sebastien
Last Name
Taulbee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5YHU
Reach out to GFC and they can tell you. I think it will work but you will need mounting hardware.
I got an email back from GOBI and their response was more generic for universal figment. Let me know what you think. Attached a couple photos of the email response.

Attachments

WGNBSS

Rank V

Influencer II

First Name
Sebastien
Last Name
Taulbee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5YHU
Sorry I got the email response back from GFC about their RTT fitment. Let me know why you think if you don’t mind.

WGNBSS

Rank V

Influencer II

First Name
Sebastien
Last Name
Taulbee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5YHU
Reactions: trail_runn4r

WGNBSS

Rank V

Influencer II

First Name
Sebastien
Last Name
Taulbee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5YHU

zgfiredude

Rank VI

Steward I

Silt, CO, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Nichols
Member #

Service Branch
Firefighter
Just a few thoughts:
1. you'll have to drill/cut the top for the Rhino Rack/GFC mount and would not with the Gobi.
2. you'll be married to the hardtop always for any use of the GFC and would not with the Gobi.
3. you'll want to check on weight limits with the Rhino (and the Gobi for that matter) both static and dynamic if they'll tell you.

I labored over choices like the above, and for MY purposes (which do not include a RTT) I chose the Gobi. There are pros and cons to all choices, just be sure to identify everything and make an educated choice as any choice is expensive.